You know how legacy authentication thats gives one-time-passcodes (via SMS or app) have been hacked? And that phishing attacks on these types of 2FA offerings and other credential harvesting, cause 90% of all major hacks? Well, CryptoPhoto's next generation authentication solution blocks phishing, and is fast and simple to use.
Integrate CryptoPhoto into your website, apps, applications and other services where authentication will give your customers (and their customers) a fast, simple and secure authentication solution.
For a quick demo of how it works, see a 30 sec demo at www.cryptophoto.com/video
WHAT TYPES OF WEBSITE, APPS OR OTHER APPLICATIONS SHOULD I BUILD?
Go to town! Basically anywhere that you have a username-password combo and or a legacy TFA offering (is SMS or token), CryptoPhoto can bring a faster, easier and 10x more secure solution.
Here's a few ideas:
- Website: Any website that requires username and password; with CryptoPhoto you could even use the solution as the only form of authentication! (ie do away with the username and password)
- Existing Apps: Wrap this into the app itself!
- Other Applications: CryptoPhoto can be used for other applications where username and password is required >> internal systems, HR systems, trade-portals, government services, SalesForce, IBM, you name it, we can make access faster, easier and more secure!
Have a quick go at our pretend bank www.tortoisebank.com
Or get straight into it:
EVERYONE WHO SUBMITS GETS TO USE THE CRYPTOPHOTO SOLUTION AND GOES INTO THE RUNNING FOR PRIZES, FAME AND GLORY!
$1,600 in prizes
GRAND PRIZE: $1,000
We are looking for the best application of our solution across a website and the way it is described to your users: such as how it is introduced, how it is positioned, how it is explained and how many of your users have started using it!!!!
This prize is for $1,000 for you to enjoy!!
Thanks for using CryptoPhoto.com ::: making authentication fast, friendly and more secure
Runner Up Level 1: $5,000 (10 x $500 each)
Judges choice: We have 3 judges who will be looking for sites who best utilize and present the CryptoPhoto Solution! Judges will collectively chose 10 sites.
Runner-Up Level 2: $2,000 (40 x $50 each) (2)
Judges choice: We have 3 judges who will be looking for sites who best utilise and present the CryptoPhoto Solution!
Judges will individually choose 40 sites (20 by the CEO, 10 by the CEO and 10 by one of our Advisors) for sites which they personally like!
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
This challenge is open to:
- Individuals (who have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry)
- Teams of eligible individuals
- Employees of Large Organizations (with over 50 employees) are eligible as long as they enter the competition independent of their company and meet all other requirements.
Employees of Devpost, and contractors currently under contract work for Devpost are eligable!
If you are employed by a public sector organization, please review the rules pertaining to prize fulfillment to a public sector organization employee.
How to enter
- “Register” to access the submission form and receive important communications
- Visit the Resources pages https://cryptophoto.com/admin/api and see what's available and to give you a feel for what we are looking for
- Integrate CryptoPhoto into your awesome websites, apps and other applications
- Submit your application
- Create your submission on DEVPOST with (a) A link to the "Website URL" showing CryptoPhoto in use; and (b) Why you think this is awesome (3 sentences max).
- Submit early! (You can edit your submission as many times as you want before the deadline)!
Founder, Thinker and CTO
Co-Founder and CEO
Advisor: Security Visionary
Best Applications and UX Description
We are looking for the best application of our solution across a website and the way it is described to your users/ UX description: such as how it is introduced, how it is positioned, how it is explained and how many of your users have started using it!
UX and UX/UI API
We are looking for constructive feedback and suggestions to improve the UX (i.e. enrolment) and UX/UI for the API.